Hair and beauty often go hand in hand – that’s why we offer ways to help you feel comfortable not only with your ‘new hair’ but with your overall appearance.
Clients with varying degrees of hair loss can enhance or restore their natural beauty with A&A’s unique range of products and services.
There are many ways to restore the appearance of your eyebrows so that they look as natural as possible. We stock two very exclusive options:
Real hair eyebrows
Made from natural human hair, each brow strand is individually-knotted onto brow-shaped, ultra-fine lace. Application is very simple thanks to the specially-formulated adhesive supplied in each pack. Compared to traditional transfer eyebrows, this option is long-lasting and incredibly realistic.
Eyebrow stencil kits
Choose your own shade and thickness of eyebrow with the help of these excellent stencil kits. Each case contains a mirror, one powder, three stencils (natural, thin and thick) and an application brush.
- stencils double as a guide to plucking/waxing
- pressed powder is smudge-proof and water resistant
- powder formula results in natural-looking eyebrows
- available in 8 colours - black, dark brown, brown, taupe, irid brown, bronze, tan and charcoal
- semi-permanent - lasts up to 24 hours
Semi-permanent make-up, with its advanced techniques and procedures, can help shape and define your features without ever having to reach for your make-up bag.
The treatment, known as Micropigmentation, involves applying coloured pigments onto the skin. It’s a safe and effective procedure, used for a variety of cosmetic enhancements. After just one session, you can have stunning, smudge-free make-up that will last for years…
- Eyebrows - clients can choose either a soft textured look or ‘hair simulation’
- Eyeliner or eyelash enhancement - subtly or dramatically enhance your eyes with long-lasting results
- Lips – create a semi-permanent, fuller and shapely look in a shade that suits your colouring