A&A Studios is one of the UK's largest hair clinics. We are proud to offer a vast range of hair enhancement products and hair loss treatments for men, women and young people.
Part of the Trendco and Aderans network (global hairpiece specialists), A&A is at the forefront of hair technology. Our clients can benefit from pioneering products and services throughout the UK.
A&A’s hair clinic is based in Edinburgh and we offer:
- Custom-made, luxury real hair products for those with total hair loss
- Hair Transplants – in conjunction with a top UK surgeon
- Hair Integration – a non-invasive procedure for women which blends real hair with your own
- Hair Pieces – real hair and ready-to-wear
- Men's Hair Systems – custom-made and designed to suit you
- Ready to wear and real hair wigs, also available via our online store www.naturalwigs.co.uk
The Edinburgh studio comprises:
- five private styling rooms
- dedicated men's styling studio
- in-house Trichologist and private treatment room
- retail store with real hair extensions, eyebrows and kits, eyelashes, wig accessories and styling products
We pride ourselves on maintaining the highest standard of service. Our fully-qualified hairdressers are discreet, empathetic and highly-skilled. To find out more click Meet the Team
The A&A hair clinic is also home to specially-trained youth hairdressers who help children and young adults. Ready-to-wear wigs are available but we also offer custom-made real hair wigs. We are proud to be selected real hair wig suppliers to Teenage Cancer Trust and Little Princess Trust – in fact, you may have already been referred to us from these incredible charities – and we can fit and style practically any hair piece you like! We know how important it is to fit in at a young age and lead happy, active lives – read more about our Hair Services for Young People
Your First Visit
Despite the fact that we help thousands of people with hair loss every year, we appreciate that each problem is different and every person's needs are unique. Losing your hair is a distressing experience and we want to ensure that a visit to our hair clinic is as stress-free as possible for you.
We recommend that you always make an appointment. That way, we'll be able to accommodate you immediately and help with your concerns. On arrival at our Edinburgh hair clinic, every effort will be made to make you feel at home and comfortable. You’ll meet your dedicated hair stylist who you can also request for future appointments.
Appointments are normally made on an hourly basis but if you need longer to talk through your concerns and try lots of different products, that's fine too! Please don't be afraid to ask if you don't understand anything or want to try alternative approaches.
We want you to feel welcome in our hair clinic. Please get in touch today to make your appointment. The sooner you contact us, the sooner we can help you overcome your hair problem.